GETTING A CARD
Please complete the "Library Card Application" and bring it to the counter. At this time, please show the librarian some form of identification (Resident Card, driver's license, health insurance, etc.) in order to confirm your name and address.
CHECKING OUT BOOKS
Please bring the book you want to check out and your library card to the front counter.
- You may check out up to 10 books. (This includes "Kamishibai" and magazines.)
- The loan period is 2 weeks.
You can also check out DVDs, CDs and cassette tapes.
(except between 17:00 -19:00)
If you want to extend the period of the borrowing books, Please call or offer us.
You can renew books by phone (0745)77-1600 with your library card number,
and the book you wish to renewal.
If you have your password of Kashiba Library's web service, you can renew on this site. The books may be renewed once, except for items on reserve/request.
You can't renew AVmaterials.
Return books to the front counter. (You don't need to show your library card.
- When the library is closed, please put the books in the "Book Posts".
- Please do NOT put the AV marerials in the "Book Posts".
- "Book Posts" are placed on the 1st and 3rd floors near by the entrances, and other posts are placed in front of at Goido station(Kintetsu Line), Nijo station(Kintetsu Line),Shizumi station(JR Line) and Sekiya station(Kintetsu Line).
RESERVATION & REQUESTD
If you want to read a book borrowed by another person or is also in another library, you can reserve the book. Please fill out an application (Request card), then give it to the person in charge of the library. You can also reserve 10 materials (including 4 AV materials).
GROUP LOAN SERVICES
The library can arrange group loan services for citizen organizations.
Please contact the library for details
The library can make copies within the limits of copyright laws. Copy service is limited to library materials. \10 per paper is required.CDs, CD-ROMs, videos, casettes, laser disks and DVDs can't be copied.
SERVICE FOR THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED
he library can arrange a room for reading to the blind, listening to books on tape, and reading books written by brailles.
The library has large print books and a magnifying screen.
Wheelchair facilities are available.
Every month, the library provides a story telling service with picture books, kamishibai etc. for children
- The library protects your privacy.
- We don't use private information for anything other than library business.
- Records of all transactions are cancelled upon return of the borrowed items.
- The library is for everyone.
- We value your thoughts, ideas, and opinions.
- Please help us to you the best we can.